Home News Report Claims China Knew About Coronavirus a Full Month Before They Admitted It

Report Claims China Knew About Coronavirus a Full Month Before They Admitted It

by David Lindfield

A new report claims that the first people infected with the virus took sick more than a month before China ever admitted the virus existed, according to The Western Journal.

Based on Chinese government documents to which it had access, the South China Morning Post reported that a 55-year-old in the Hubei province, which contains the city of Wuhan, contracted the disease on Nov. 17.

However, the Chinese government reported that the first case was on Dec. 31, according to The New York Times.

From The Western Journal:

The November case was followed by other reported cases, the South China Morning Post reported, claiming that according to the data it saw, “one to five new cases were reported each day.”

There were 27 people infected as of Dec. 15, the report said, with reported cases reaching double digits on Dec. 17.

By Dec. 20, there were 60 cases reported, according to the report.

As of Dec. 27, the date Dr. Zhang Jixian made a report that the disease was a new coronavirus, more than 180 people had been infected.

There were 266 cases on the day China announced the first death, a number that soared to 381 the next day.

Although China at the time said the disease had originated in Wuhan, it has pulled back from that claim…

Jonathan Mayer, a professor emeritus at the University of Washington’s department of epidemiology, said it is “entirely conceivable” the November time frame is accurate according to The Guardian.

He said officials might not have detected the cases or might not have known what they were dealing with.

Share this:

Leave a Comment