Founded in 2020, News Pushed prides itself on its goal of becoming the world’s leading independent news publication, free from the agenda of the corporate mainstream media.
News Pushed is an online news publication consisting of news, analysis, and commentary.
News Pushed focuses on topics that are important to Heartland Americans.
As a growing number of Americans continues to lose faith in the purportedly unbiased nature of older newspapers and news networks, News Pushed aims to fill the gap as a trusted source for news and information on the stories and views that remain absent from the establishment media.
As a news organization that respects values, we believe that it is crucially important to be transparent regarding our beliefs and how they may impact our coverage priorities.
Founded in the context of a mainstream media that generally reflects a politically liberal worldview, our editorial choices tell stories that are being underreported due to the coverage priorities at establishment media outlets.
Our news coverage does not support political parties or specific candidates.
Our news section reports on news, and only presents the facts.
Our editorial obligation is to give our readers a complete picture of the truth, regardless of our own views.
We should honestly report the facts at variance with the points of view we may hold.
In many cases, there are issues where we should allow our readers to make up their own minds and let the facts speak for themselves.
Politically, News Pushed advocates for broadly conservative positions on most issues, including abortion, national defense, small government, tax policy, and individual freedom.
All Editorial and Ethics standards stem from theses following values.
- All our content must be true. No value or opinion is more important than this.
- This doesn’t preclude the use of opinion — opinion is vital to cultural and political commentary. All opinions expressed, however, must be backed up by truth and facts.
- Our content will never denigrate a person or people based on circumstances outside of their control. We must always treat everyone we report and opine on as human beings, who deserve the respect due to those created in God’s image.
- News Pushed’s content should be excellent, both in production and in the promotion of virtue.
- We must have courage in order to expose the truth about powerful interests that may be angered by our coverage.
- Within the context of our broader values, News Pushed encourages all members of the team to speak up when they disagree about an editorial position or company decision that they think compromises or contradicts the company’s mission in any way, shape or form.
- Every person involved in our news organization has a unique background, unique gifts, and a quality that contributes to the excellence of the whole organization. Everyone in our company is encouraged to speak their minds, and ideas are welcomed to always encourage honest debates.
- In terms of innovation, we aim to try new things and bring up new ideas when we see a solution that others may be missing. We are experimental, we analyze results and try again without giving up. We encourage those in our organization to take risks and fail. It’s the best way we can grow and become a better news company.